Its coming up for that time again where Prom Photography Season is about to kick in and everyone is looking for Ball and Prom Photographers. Event photography for dinner evenings, balls, proms, and other functions are a great time for setups like photobooths, and its something we have extensive experience in, for many events including some patrons like York St Johns (featured).
Not many people know what to expect, and to some events pricing is key. To others its the service and others its all about fun! which is why we have some props too. With this in mind we have no set pricing for proms and will work with the event organiser to get the most from each individual event.
Some of the services we can typically provide are:
- Print Packages; factoring in a set number of prints into the booking price so everyone can go home with a memento of the evening. Offering a sizeable saving to guests, this could be factored into ticket prices.
- Guests Pay For Their Own; simply put the pay as you go option, all we would charge is a deposit for showing up and provided a minimum number of sales are made, we would then refund this.
- Digital Downloads; nothing really compares to a print you hold and display on your wall, but we also know that many people like digitals to share! So we offer a few options from memory sticks or data transfers to devices.
- Online Galleries; offering secure, password protected online ordering of images from your event.
We also include in all our events:
- Props; nothing can encourage some fun moments like a box of props!
- On Site Viewing And Printing; all images instantly flying to the screen where they can be viewed and printed.
- A Fun Aspect; we know some people can be uncomfortable around cameras, so we do our best to make everyone comfortable, finding the fun is integral to this.
- Professionalism; all sites are contacted prior to an event and undergo a site survey. Which then a health and safety survey is conducted and issues raised and addressed for the safety of all those attending. This is also the time where we raise any issues with the organisers such as placement and space requirements. Example being, not being placed as an obstruction to a fire escape.
- Vetted Photographers; All our photographers are registered with Disclosure Scotland, giving you confidence that you can trust your photographer with vulnerable groups. This includes children and people with special needs.
- Photos Of Arrivals And Studio Based Photography; getting the most from the evening, we photography prom arrivals as well as in a studio setup!
So, as you can see we can certainly help you, to book or to ask any questions all you need to do is contact us!, tell us your requirements, how many people and we can then give you a quote for the evening.