Operating from Ayrshire, I cover Scotland and beyond with clients across the world.
Commercial photography is an all covering term for a range of purposes focused around business needs. Each with unique challenges, skill sets, and end clients that need tailoring for best effect.
- Corporate and Events Photography
- Advertising Photography
- Food Photography
- Product Photography (from pack shot to lifestyle campaigns and eCommerce photography)
- Lifestyle Photography (sports, dining, stock, anything depicting life activities )
- Portrait Photography (business head shots and profiles)
- Press and Public Relations Photography
- Documentary Photography (including research and development photography)
With experience in all of these, and a list of trusted suppliers and specialists to hand for any consultation, I can easily cater to your needs. All you need to do is get in touch.
The business aspects of commercial photography.
Some jobs are easier than others.
PR photography can be done in a couple of hours, and typically turned around the same day.
Research and development photography can require consultation with your engineers, but can also be typically turned around in a day.
Lifestyle, advertising, products and corporate all have a significant workload. With preparation before, after, and post production in most cases. This includes all organisational work, including model tests, branding consultations, prop production and other hiring of the right expertise to give substance to your needs.
Pricing varies to needs, but all are calculated on a day rate for each day shooting, licensing, and expenses where relevant.
Quick Contact Form
If you need to get in touch quick and easy, fill out this form.